Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to join the team.
Service Desk Analyst responsibilities
• To manage a wide range of technical solutions and to ensure a good service to customers.
• These will include core Microsoft technology across servers and desktop environment including the support of development and upgrades.
• You will predominantly provide technical support to the internal staff and will be working closely with colleagues trying to resolve the customers issues in a timely fashion.
• To ensure that all calls to the Service Desk from our customers are logged and responded to within pre-set service levels.
• Identify relevant problem types and associated priorities.
• Verify information back to the customer on the call details ensuring that all the relevant information is entered into the call logging system in a clear and concise format.
• If necessary, progress calls to other departments or third parties for further investigation ensuring regular updates and working towards a prompt resolution.
• To proactively monitor all calls keeping the customer formed always through to resolution.
• To play an active role within the Service Desk team remaining flexible to support others during busy periods.
Service Desk Analyst Key Skills
• Installing/Configuring and Supporting Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013 within the Remote Desktop environment
• Escalating issues to senior engineers, hardware manufacturers or software vendors
• Printer management
• Managing emails in a Microsoft Outlook/Office 365
• Active Directory
• Experience Supporting Windows Server 2016 / 2012 / 2008 and Exchange Server.
• Windows 7/10
If you are interested in this role and would like to understand more, then please contact Josh on 01189000904 or email@example.com for more information.