This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Support Manager, with experience heading up a team of IT Engineers to embark on their next challenge.
My dynamic UK based client are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills and someone with a technical background to manage a team of 3rd Line Support Engineers.
As the Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Leading and developing a team with a focus on performance
• Support team members with escalations
• Maximise productivity and ensure KPI targets are achieved
• Capability to own technical aspects of any raised SIP
• Ability to motivate team and drive change
The successful candidate should possess the following technical skills:
• ITIL Foundation
• Microsoft MCSA / MCSE
• VMWare + Hyper-V
• Azure & Office 365
• LAN, WAN & VLAN
Please contact email@example.com or call 0118 9000902 for more information on the role/client.