I have an exciting opportunity for a Electronic Design Engineer based in Aylesbury. You will be joining a large team of Electronics engineers managed by the Technical Manager of Electronics.
My client is a global designer and manufacturer of space hardware and systems. They are world leaders in the production of space-qualified passive microwave equipment and specialized electronics.
What will be expected of you?
• From top level customer specifications: o Develop sub-system specifications o Develop designs to meet sub system requirements o Provide analysis to support these designs including worst-case, Part stress and Failure mode
• Provide development of robust and highly reliable designs and carry out trade off analysis to produce innovative, cost effective solutions.
• Provide technical contributions to bid proposal work.
• Assisting in maintaining and developing design standards and supporting continual improvement
What role requires?
• You must be degree educated within an electronics capacity
• You must have analogue circuit design experience at a transistor level, as well as off the shelf analogue and digital integrated circuits
• You must have proven experience working with PSPICE or similar design tools
• You need to come from a strong industrial and hands on environment
• You need to have a background in Space/Defence/Aerospace/Commercial
• Knowledge of radiation effects on electronics would be advantageous
• Previous experience of designing electronics for space flight would also be advantageous
What this role can offer you?
– Fantastic benefits
– Excellent career progression
– Interesting projects
Apply with an up to date CV to email@example.com for an immediate response.