An experienced developer is needed to:
Work on the continuous development of the clients National Data Warehouse (SQL server 2016, which is deployed on Azure)
Onboard 100+ datasets into the National Data Warehouse and refine these to meet user needs.
• Have extensive Microsoft Azure experience, particularly with reference to data warehouse architecture (IaaS and PaaS)
• Have extensive database development experience using SSMS 2014 or higher
• Have extensive ETL development / deployment experience using SSIS 2014 or higher
• Have data modelling / validation experiences
• Have extensive DBA skills (server management, SQL jobs management, scheduling, scaling, backup / restore, security, account management / permissions, server objects, replication)
• Have extensive Azure DevOps process automation experience
• Have BI tools (particularly Tableau / PowerBI) experience
• Have experience of different flavours of SQL (MySQL, Postgres etc)
• Have extensive experience of PowerShell
• Have extensive experience of source control (preferably Git)
• Have experience of collaboration tools (e.g. MS Teams / Slack / JIRA)
• Have experience of working and consulting on Agile methods
Please click apply or send an up to date CV to email@example.com for an immediate response and more information on the role and a truly great Client.