This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Network Manager to join a successful UK Service Provider.
My dynamic Nottinghamshire based client are looking for an IT Network Manager with proven leadership skills along with a strong technical background to oversee and govern a Core ISP / DC Infrastructure, along with the capability to manage a team of highly technical engineers and Network Architects.
As the IT Network Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Oversee technical projects with a focus on Network Architecture
• Develop and maintain a technology roadmap
• Provide support for high-level technical escalations
• Leading and developing a team with a focus on performance
• Maximise productivity and ensure KPI targets are achieved
• Ability to motivate team and drive change
The following technical skills are desirable:
• CCNP (RS/DC/SP)
• Managing an MPLS Network
• Design, Implementation & Support of ISP Networks
• Leadership qualification
• ITIL Foundation
This is a truly fantastic opportunity with a great Client, if this IT Network Manager position sounds of interest and you have experience in the above areas, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0118 9000 902 for an immediate response and more information.