I am looking for a passionate and dynamic Senior / Associate Landscape Architect with a planning bias. This role is for a well established consultancy in the heart of London.
The ideal Candidate is likely to possess:
- Experience with Preliminary landscape and visual appraisals to assist in informing the development process and advice to project team and / or client.
- Baseline landscape and visual text for promotional Vision documents
- Landscape and visual impact assessments
- Conceptual and strategic design sketches as appropriate
- Townscape and visual impact assessments and tall building assessment
- LVIA/TVIA chapters for inclusion in Environmental Statements
- Strategic assessments of landscape designated land such as Green Belts and Strategic Gaps
- Landscape Capacity Studies and character assessments
- Representations to Local plans
If you think this is a role you may be able to fulfill?
Please get in touch!
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com for an immediate response and more information on the role / Client.