Looking for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Managed Service Provider?
Is Microsoft (Azure) your expertise? IT Managed services as well? This is an amazing opportunity to join a Microsoft trusted MSP.
This is a unique opportunity for a IT Solution Sales Specialist to join this fantastic MSP. Having identified the need to extend the specialist team, we are looking for individuals with cloud experience to come into the business to support the ongoing growth.
This is all about understanding business requirements and targeting potential Clients who would hugely benefit from the first-class Cloud based solutions provided. If you have a passion for Tech, Cloud and Solutions then this could be right up your street. You will be engaging and have the ability to take the client through the solution making sure the client journey is at the heart of each opportunity.
This IT Solution Sales Specialist position will primarily focus on the Microsoft stack specifically Azure and SQL so you will need to really know your stuff. Public Cloud opportunities with managed services is what this role is all about. You will be setup remotely, until such time that current restrictions are relaxed, moving forward there is a smart office location waiting for you with a warm welcome.
- Covering the Microsoft stack specifically Azure / SQL
- Effective account mapping to maximise opportunities
- Capability to sell to a tech audience working alongside Pre-Sales team
- Working alongside Marketing team on opportunities to build inbound demand
- Pipeline Management-Accurate forecasting through CRM
- Experience within Cloud solutions and IT managed services is important.
- Previously worked in a Cloud specialist role.
- Using your resources is essential to successfully fulfil the client’s needs
- Backgrounds from either a managed service provider or vendor would be ideal.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity with a great Client, if this IT Solution Sales Specialist position sounds of interest and you have experience in the required above areas, please send an up to date CV for an immediate response and more information.