Red King Resourcing has an exciting opportunity to work alongside a large organisation that has a dominant stance within the fintech market. You will have the chance to work on greenfield projects and push, as well as utilise next-generation technologies and tools. With a constant emphasis on Automation, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration. The correct candidate will be responsible for the overall test strategy design, and work closely with the architecture group, to review the existing solution to ensure quality is built from the beginning of any project. You will be managing relationships and coordinating work between different teams at all the different locations.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Be able to work within a dynamic team, and able to be driven to ensure all challenging targets are met.
• Be able to work in a pressured environment, and still be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail.
• Be a great team player, and can speak to none technical individuals so they can understand where the team is with the projects they are working on.
• Having 10 years as a software engineer, and 5 years of test automation will be a benefit.
• Having an experience with payment systems, and understanding the methods of the process.
• Taking a lead within the test environment, and guide developer as well as the tester to take the best processes.
• ISTQB qualified.
• ATDD / BDD experience.
Please contact Michael Winterson on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01189000904 for an immediate response and more information on the role/Client.