I am currently recruiting for my Public Sector / Government related Client who is looking for an Electrician to join they’re ever-growing team.
This role will include carrying out electrical works to houses, flats and maisonettes owned or managed by the Client. You will be primarily to carrying out repairs and rewiring, in a safe and effective manner using schedule of rates. As you will be working in occupied properties, they’re looking for someone who has great customer service skills also.
– City and Guilds 2360 Part 2 and 2382-10 (17th Edition) or NVQ/SVQ level 3 in Electrical Installation Work, with demonstrable experience of a range of electrical skills including repairs and maintenance and complete rewiring.
– Knowledge of Building Trades/Construction
– Desirable but not essential qualifications – City and Guilds, 2391 (Inspection, Testing and Certification) Certificate and AM2
Skills and Experience:
– Worked within the general building business including maintenance and refurbishment.
– Used to working in areas on own as well as part of a team or in a pair.
– Used to working in occupied properties
-Proved capability of multi skilling
I have a detailed specification, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response and more information on a fantastic role with a great Client.