My Client in the Berkshire area is looking for a candidate with experience in logistics to organize their fleet of vehicles.
This company have a amazing culture and you will be working in a great team.
- Organise and route the rounds for our fleet.
- Liase with Drivers/loaders and Van drivers effectively and efficiently
- Deal with the contingency process for absence and vehicle breakdowns.
- Manage holiday schedules and time keeping of all Drivers.
- To identify any missed collections/deliveries and ensure they are rectified asap and manage the customer’s expectations.
- Ensure activities within operations are carried out with the highest regard to health and safety and the wellbeing of all employees, customers and members of the public in accordance with legal, environmental and company policies.
- Generate reports including Pay by Weight collection and delivery analysis, KPI data compilation i.e. mileage, vehicle availability.
- Answer the telephone and handle internal and external communications courteously and efficiently, resolving customer complaints and queries effectively.
To find out more about this role, please email email@example.com