Who We Are:
Established for well over 30 years, my Client are an expanding Software Services organisation who compromise of over 2000 employees in 30 offices in over 20 Countries.
Your New role:
Your new position will see you have the responsibility of Coordinating various Software Implementation projects which will are all bespoke and developed specifically for their Clients needs. Additional responsibilities include;
- Supporting Project Managers, Stakeholders and business leaders with in multi projects.
- Develop Implementation Plans.
- Provide Technical documentation
- Updating business on project timescales
What you’ll need:
My Client’s ideal Candidate will be someone who has previous worked within the Software life cycle and has ascertained some of the following skills/accreditation’s:
– Experience of an Agile Environment
– Prince 2
– Software Implementation (ideally)
To gain more insight on this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org